Providing individual, couples and family counseling. Treatment specialization includes:
- Anxiety: compulsive worry, panic attacks/panic disorders, social phobias, social anxiety, agoraphobia
- Couple, Relationship & Family Therapy: affairs, communication issues, separation/divorce, conflict resolution, premarital, couples living together, blended families, parent/teen conflicts
- Depression: hopelessness, negative self talk, negative thinking, sleep disturbances, suicidal thoughts
- Grief: guilt/shame, unresolved anger, survivor guilt, loss of a job or relationship
- Self-Esteem: boundary issues, self-blame, distorted self-image, self-harm, shame
- Trauma: childhood abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, post-traumatic stress
- Life Transitions: job loss/change, employment conflicts, empty nest, divorce, adjustment disorder
- Women’s Issues: pre & post menopausal, health, body
- Work and Career issues
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.